For the ambitious developer,
a Query & Answer System
Easy to snag and access code answers, with the ultimate RAM upgrade for the brain.
With the IACADEMY PLUS "code problem" search engine, you can quickly find code answers to common coding problems.
Some Random Questions
- sudo apt-get ignore errors
- acf get image id sub_field
- show sender name laravel
- predefine data list in input tag html
- seeing all the installed apps i terminal
- how to store a 6 digit number as 6 separate integers
- uncommit last commit in local
- c# cancellationtoken example I Academy Plus Answer’s
- doiffernce between text and string in laravel migration
- glide dependency android java
- add script tag to wordpress Head
- php artisan doctrine migrations add all
- add spacer to dock macos
- install ruby 2.7.4
- how to check nls timestamp format in oracle
- mysql show long running queries
- getch c library I Academy Plus Answer’s
- curl exec not working php
- cannot find libtidy arch linux
- store image in public folder laravel 8
- branch icon font awesome
- concat first name and last name in mysql
- how to boot into bios dell
- how to move git clone to another git repo
- No type arguments expected for interface ListAdapter
- See all the PPAs added in the ubuntu system
- create circumference with nettopologysuite
- Parsing error: “parserOptions.project” has been set for @typescript-eslint/parser.
- renaming heroku app
- no module named ‘tensorflow_datasets’
- previous url laravel I Academy Plus Answer’s
- create alert in swift
- docker.io : Depends: containerd (>= 1.2.6-0ubuntu1~) E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages
- create variable in laravel blade
- get cardview background color programmatically
- wherebetween in laravel I Academy Plus Answer’s
- get linux OS info from boot time message
- c# radio button checked
- dual boot kali linux isnt showing
- oracle new column
- foreign key cosntraint laravel
- how to make a clickable link
- terminals for ubuntu 20.04
- convert string to utf8 c#
- install spotify ubuntu
- phpcs ignore line warning
- how to get command arguments c
- parquet tools install mac
- placeholder react native
- linunx reload shell
- import useHistory react-router-dom version 6
- ImportError: No module named builtins
- unity how to create a prefab
- ubuntu install php 7
- function in bash
- github howto contribute fork 2 commits behind
- kontiki cli
- ucwords in php I Academy Plus Answer’s
- java string swap two characters
- rib test
- Disable the built-in Redis and Fill in the connection details
- phpmyadmin not found
- how discharge changes e recover last commit git
- define home url I Academy Plus Answer’s
- heroku npm install global
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.ccc.notification signatures do not match previously installed version; ignoring!]
- in_array php
- use slider in unity
- how to compare 3 numbers in java
- c plus
- install godaddy ssl certificate on aws ec2 instance
- class ‘illuminate support facades input’ not found laravel 7 I Academy Plus Answer’s
- firestore add to field array
- powershell create file and directory
- Git Branch usage order
- How to make a multiline string in C I Academy Plus Answer’s
- windows forms webbrowser goback
- php url parameters
- android application subclass
- Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array
- sass compressed style I Academy Plus Answer’s
- in query postgres jsonb rails
- remve arrow from input ype number I Academy Plus Answer’s
- php installation
- left recursion program in c
- jump to line phpstorm
- abs in c I Academy Plus Answer’s
- hide number trigger in html page I Academy Plus Answer’s
- Unable to locate package php7.4 for kali 2021
- unity break if statement
- remove bar in browser in ubuntu
- argsort c
- find label jquery
- remove pod and install again
- curl without progress
- port 8080 already in use
- ? For which GitHub repository would you like to set up a GitHub workflow? (format: user/repository)
- show double in textbox c#
- right click touchpad ubuntu budgie
- git log changed files
- updating local git clone after default branch rename
- azure powershell runbook to start a virtual machine
- Mobile Navigation Bar
- adb uninstall apk
- android maven dependency
- how to find sum of two nums I Academy Plus Answer’s
- namespace in php I Academy Plus Answer’s
- google apps script lock service
- how to add a link in image
- how to create new frame with java swing
- inputbox autohotkey
- Word frequency list (Index) for a file
- css content image I Academy Plus Answer’s
- Error: Cannot find module ‘web-push’
- regex pattern for positive numbers only
- javafx borderless window
- attached the name of the folder to the file in linux
- c# nuint
- javafx add event handler to button
- Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /var/www/pdam/modules/phpexcel/PHPExcel/Cell/DefaultValueBinder.php on line 82
- install elasticsearch
- install steam on ubuntu
- how to display data from mysql database into html table using php
- Starting mysql shell lampp ubuntu
- List of global git config
- html button redirect
- Implement a currency converter which ask the user to enter value in Pak Rupees and convert in following: in cpp
- php get current domain I Academy Plus Answer’s
- C sum the digits of an integer I Academy Plus Answer’s
- rails remove reference
- get json data when we get error code in axios
- download subfolder from github
- how to uninstall a package installed using homebrew
- how to zip and unzip tar
- add to array function java
- symfony 5 server start php bin cosleole
- “i_am_a_dummy flag” in MySQL
- php pdo sql server connect
- arch linux charcode logo
- ros installation
- doctrine fixture bundle
- tsv to csv file bash
- react init ts
- php check if some string contains from array
- composer update
- sqlite drop table
- html telephone link
- https://iacademyplus.com/code-examples/php/install php-fpm centos 7
- php monolog
- how to start hiveserver2 manually
- how to keep some value on input field
- php escape special characters I Academy Plus Answer’s
- psql get sequences
- how use variable in string in laravel
- aws s3 change bucket region
- create file in laravel
- mysql number format
- sort index c
- merge strings in php
- laravel password verification I Academy Plus Answer’s
- css line spacing I Academy Plus Answer’s
- __lg(x) in c I Academy Plus Answer’s
- MySql get fields of table
- how to tab in html
- how to do stuff with a scoreboard minecraft
- how to update debian I Academy Plus Answer’s
- mp3 file upload code in php
- index in foreach c# I Academy Plus Answer’s
- installer tensorflow 2.0
- predicate builder ef core
- install material icons
- unity access phone camera
- object to string php
- remove punctuation from string python
- spring bean xml configuration
- swap of two numbers in c
- clear arp table ubuntu]
- start a new shell to examine the situation
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter
- install terminus in ubuntu
- How to extract values from a SAS IML matrix
- how to install java 8 on ubuntu 20.04
- c comment
- ruby min 2 numbers
- View a Particular Commit
- bootstrap media queries I Academy Plus Answer’s
- get hwid c# I Academy Plus Answer’s
- https://iacademyplus.com/code-examples/php/php 8 Match Expression
- Github Merge Conflict
- web server not running due to lack of necessary permissions in linux nginx
- condition expected: grep
- Start Logstash
- Check if string consists only of desired char
- adding file system to a volume
- spigot get player from UUID
- Create new table in SQL from old table with data
- msiexec wait for completion powershell
- module ‘tensorflow.python.framework.ops’ has no attribute ‘_tensorlike’
- how to clone all git repositories
- mongodb deprecated warnings
- pass map as reference c
- grep last instance
- set python3 as default mac
- rust implement debug for struct
- boucle C#
- kontiki cli
- how to get the hour on c#
- laravel 8 created at format
- python create uuid
- verify elementary os iso image
- SQLSTATE[HY000]  Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where table_schema = whatsapp and table_name = migrations and table_type=”BASE TABLE”)
- ibus-daemon is not running
- web scraping php
- string to hexadecimal in c
- laravel search multiple tables
- Ansible gather facts with adhoc command
- change size material checkbox
- jquery regex for digit numbers
- laravel installer
- cask command not found
- gitbash update
- scroll dropdown bootstrap
- uses of gamma rays
- bitmasking in c# I Academy Plus Answer’s
- img src php wordpress I Academy Plus Answer’s
- Authenticate with a GitHub host.
- git login command line ubuntu
- how to rename a file on cmd prompt to current date
How Do You Improve
Your Coding Skills?
Stay Up To Date
With Our Latest News
Why do I need XAMPP for PHP? On a local computer, the XAMPP server software provides a suitable environment for testing MYSQL, PHP, Apache, and Perl projects. you will need to install a web server, to run PHP for the web. XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl….
What is PHP? PHP is an open-source and object-oriented scripting language. PHP is a Server Side Language The full form of PHP is Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP are executed in the server-side. PHP is used to manage the dynamic content of the website. What is a PHP File? PHP file extension is .php PHP file…
I Academy Plus: Why you should use it
You don’t have to scour forums for the right answer when those answers are at the top of your search results. Having quick access to the right answer keeps you in the “developer zone” (the zone where you are not too far away from the computer).
Keep learning & improving your coding skills
You will be sure to thank yourself in the future if you provide an answer to a code problem. In most cases, you will know exactly how to solve this problem the next time you face it, and if you forget, your future self will assist you by providing an answer to the problem as soon as you google it. Your coding skills will increase as you learn to answer code problems, putting you at the forefront of the developer community.
Develop your career
It is critical for developers who are seeking advancement to become CTOs or leads and senior developers that they are innovators and at the forefront of technology. If you want to lead teams or companies, using tools to enhance your development workflow is a must. I ACADEMY Plus won’t do everything to get you there, but you can get in the habit of using I Academy Plus. The I Academy plus tool should be a core component of any developer’s tool suite.
Innovative, Earning, and Leading the way
Your answers will become more popular as the I Academy Plus community grows, and as more developers see and use them. If your answer appears in a search, another developer can donate to your PayPal account every time your answer appears. In addition to hosting virtual code & learn sessions, where developers from around the world will meet virtually and work on coding projects together, as the community grows. With access to our platform, ambitious and skillful developers from around the world will have access to long-term opportunities and connections.
The easiest way to save code answers.
Using I Academy Plus “easy code snag”, you can save code answers right into Grepper after searching for a code problem on Google.
It is easy to find code answers without thinking.
Your answers will appear at the top of Google searches the next time you look for a similar code problem using I Academy Plus “code search engine”.
I Academy Plus answers are public so you can contribute, vote, and earn
By analyzing coder feedback from other people who have faced the same coding issue as you, we strive to provide you with the right answer. Besides helping out other coders, you can also earn money by receiving donations from other grateful coders if you contribute answers.
Shell/Bash is a powerful command-line shell and scripting language for Unix-like operating systems. It offers powerful text processing capabilities, useful for tasks such as extracting data from large files or automating system administration tasks. Shell/Bash also has excellent facilities for interactive use, including a comprehensive command-line interface and powerful scripting capabilities. Complexity: Low
C# is a Microsoft programming language that enables developers to create software with a well-defined object-oriented structure. It has many features that make it an attractive choice for software development, including garbage collection, type safety, and LINQ. Additionally, C# can be used to create applications for the .NET platform or for the Java Virtual Machine.
C++ is a programming language that was created in 1985 by Bjarne Stroustrup. It is a powerful and versatile language that can be used for a variety of purposes. C++ is used in many different industries, including finance, gaming, and software development. It has a large community of developers who are constantly creating new tools and libraries for it.
C is a general-purpose, high-level programming language that was designed to be portable, efficient, and reliable. It has been used to create a wide variety of software, from operating systems and video games to web applications and mobile apps. While it can be challenging to learn at first, C provides many powerful features that can make your code more concise and efficient.
HTML, or HyperText Markup Language, is the most basic level of web programming. It is a simple language that consists of tags, or codes, that identify different elements on a web page. These tags tell the browser how to display the text and images on the page. HTML is used to create simple websites, and it can be learned by anyone with basic computer skills.
The Java programming language was designed for use in networked, distributed environments. It enables developers to create robust, high-performance applications that are portable across a wide range of platforms. Java is a powerful programming language that enables developers to create robust, high-performance applications. Java is also a platform-independent language, which means that code written in Java can run on any computer that has a Java virtual machine installed.
Objective-C Programming Language is a powerful object-oriented language used for developing cross-platform applications. It is the primary language used by Apple for the development of iOS and Mac OS X applications. Objective-C borrows syntax from both C and Smalltalk, making it an easy language to learn for experienced C programmers.
PHP is a programming language that can be used on the web to create dynamic websites. It is a server-side scripting language, which means that the code is executed on the web server and the results are sent to the browser.
Python is a widely used high-level interpreted language which focuses on code readability. It was created by Guido van Rossum in 1989 and has gained immense popularity due to its comprehensible code and support for multiple paradigms. Python also has a large and active community that creates libraries and modules to make programming in Python even more enjoyable.
SQL is a programming language that enables you to create, access, and modify databases. It’s used by millions of developers around the world and is considered one of the most popular programming languages. SQL is easy to learn and can be used to develop database solutions for small or large businesses.
Swift is a powerful modern programming language created by Apple Inc. It’s a successor to Objective-C and has many features that make development on Apple products faster and easier. Swift is also open source, meaning that it can be used on other platforms as well.
Ruby is a versatile and powerful programming language that enables developers to build sophisticated web applications. It has a simple and intuitive syntax that makes it easy for beginners to learn, and its many features make it suitable for complex projects. Ruby is also popular among web developers because it integrates well with other technologies, such as Rails.
The GO programming language is an open source project that was designed for networked systems and concurrent computing. It offers developers a number of features that make it an attractive option for creating robust and reliable applications. GO is a statically typed language that offers type inference, garbage collection, and concurrency support. It also has a number of libraries that make it easy to develop sophisticated software.
Assembly is a low-level programming language that uses assembly code to control the operations of a computer. Assembly code is written in symbolic form and consists of mnemonics and operands. Mnemonics are codes that represent computer instructions, while operands are the data upon which these instructions operate. The assembly code is converted into machine code, which is the language understood by computers. Assembly code can be used to create executable programs or to modify existing programs.
R is a programming language that is used by statisticians, data miners, and scientists to analyze and model data. It has powerful graphics capabilities and can be used for statistical computing, data analysis, and machine learning. R is free and open source software released under the GNU General Public License.
The VBA programming language is a powerful development tool that enables you to create custom applications for Microsoft Excel. With VBA, you can control almost every aspect of Excel, from creating custom worksheets and menus to manipulating data and automating tasks. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the basics of VBA programming and show you how to get started.
In the world of programming languages, Scala is a rising star. Created in 2003 by Martin Odersky, it has already gained widespread adoption in both industry and academia. Scala is a hybrid language that blends the best features of both functional and object-oriented programming paradigms. It runs on the Java virtual machine (JVM) and interoperates with Java code, making it an attractive choice for enterprises that use Java.
Rust is a systems programming language that focuses on safety, concurrency, and speed. It has a unique feature called “zero-cost abstractions” which means that Rust provides high-level features without the cost of a garbage collector. This makes Rust an ideal language for creating low-level software, such as operating systems and network servers.
The Dart programming language is a powerful tool for creating software. It has many features that make it unique, including its syntax and its use of libraries. Additionally, Dart is easy to learn for experienced programmers and newcomers alike.
Elixir leverages the Erlang VM, known for its ability to run low-latency, distributed and fault-tolerant systems.
The F# programming language is a Microsoft language that is used for developing software with a functional style. F# is a mature language that has been in development since 2005. It has strong support from Microsoft and is included in Visual Studio. F# is also open source and can be run on Linux and Mac OS X.
The Erlang programming language was designed by Ericsson to support their telecommunications systems. It has since been released as open source software and is now used by companies all over the world for a variety of purposes. Erlang is a functional language with a unique syntax and a number of features that make it well-suited for concurrent programming.
Haskell is a purely functional programming language with a strong static type system and lazy evaluation. It is named for Haskell Curry, one of the pioneers of mathematical logic. Haskell is popular in academia and for research, especially in the fields of type theory, theorem proving, and functional programming.
Matlab is a high-level language that was designed for scientific and engineering applications. It enables you to perform mathematical operations, visualize data, and develop algorithms. Matlab is widely used in academia and industry, and there is a large community of users who share code and tips.
The COBOL programming language has been in use for many years, and is still in use today. It was designed to be easy to learn and use, and it is still one of the most popular programming languages in use today. COBOL was originally developed in 1959, and it has been updated over the years to keep up with changing technology.
Fortran is a programming language that was designed for scientific and engineering applications. It was one of the first high-level languages, and it remains popular today for its speed and efficiency. Fortran programs are often shorter and faster than programs written in other languages.
Scheme is a statically typed, functional programming language with support for recursion and tail call optimization. It has a very simple syntax and a small footprint, making it ideal for use in teaching and research. Scheme is also used in many real-world applications, including web development, system administration, and scientific computing.
The perl programming language is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is known for its ability to handle text processing tasks, making it a popular choice for web developers. Perl can also be used for system administration, network programming, and graphical user interface development.
Groovy is a powerful programming language that makes it easy to write code that is both concise and readable. Groovy’s syntax is based on Java, so anyone who has experience with Java will find it easy to learn Groovy. Groovy also includes many features that are not found in Java, such as support for closures and domain-specific languages.
Lua is a programming language that was created in 1993 by Roberto Ierusalimschy, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo, and Waldemar Celes. It has become very popular in recent years due to its simplicity and readability. Lua is used in many different applications, such as video games, web development, and scripting.
Julia is a high-level, high-performance dynamic programming language designed to address the needs of data scientists and engineers. Julia provides a sophisticated type system, multiple dispatch, a module system, and efficient parallelism, making it well suited for data analysis, scientific computing, and engineering applications. Julia’s performance is on par with or better than popular commercial languages like Python and R.
Delphi is a programming language that enables developers to create applications for Windows, MacOS, and mobile devices. It has a visual editor that makes it easy to create user interfaces and a library of components that you can use in your applications. Delphi also includes a powerful debugger that makes it easy to find and fix errors in your code.
It is used for developing custom business applications, including those running on the SAP NetWeaver platform. ABAP is one of the two main development languages for SAP software, alongside Java.
The Lisp programming language, created in the 1950s, is one of the oldest computer languages still in use today. It was designed to make it easy for programmers to create sophisticated programs, and remains popular among experts for its powerful capabilities. Lisp is a “functional” language, meaning that programs are composed of functions that take other functions as input and return a result. This makes it possible to easily write complex programs by breaking them down into smaller parts.
Prolog is a declarative programming language that enables programmers to write code that specifies the conditions under which a problem can be solved. Prolog programs are entered into a Prolog interpreter, which then executes those programs. The interpreter parses the program, checking the syntax and performing any necessary type checking. It then attempts to solve the problem specified in the program. If it can’t solve the problem, it will generate an error message.
Pascal is a programming language designed in 1968 by Niklaus Wirth, a Swiss computer scientist. It was named in honor of Blaise Pascal, the seventeenth-century philosopher and mathematician. Pascal is an imperative, procedural language that enables the programmer to communicate with the computer in a very straightforward way.
Postscript is a programming language that was created in 1985 by Adobe Systems. It was designed to create documents that could be printed on a Postscript printer. Postscript is a powerful programming language that can be used to create complex documents.
Smalltalk is a programming language that was created in the early 1970s by Alan Kay and his team at Xerox PARC. Smalltalk is unique in that it is an “object-oriented” language, which means that programs are written as collections of objects, rather than lines of code. This makes Smalltalk programs more concise and easier to read and understand.
Actionscript is a programming language used to create digital media and interactive applications. Developed in the late 1990s by Macromedia, Actionscript was originally used to create Flash content. Today, Actionscript is an open source language that can be used to create applications for the web, mobile devices, and desktop computers.
In the computing world, a programming language is a formal constructed language designed to communicate instructions to a machine, particularly a computer. Programs written in programming languages are often called software. Many popular modern programming languages were designed in the early days of computing, including Fortran, COBOL, and BASIC.
Powershell programming language is a windows command-line shell and scripting language developed by microsoft. It is a powerful automation tool that helps admins manage their systems, and automate common tasks.
gdscript is a programming language created by Godot Engine, a game development platform. It is a dialect of the Python programming language that uses the GDScript interpreter. gdscript is designed for game development and can be used to create video games for a variety of platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Excel is a computer program that allows users to create and edit spreadsheets. It was first released in 1985, and has become one of the most popular software programs in the world. Excel is used by individuals, businesses, and organizations for a variety of tasks, including financial analysis, data entry, and creating charts and graphs. Excel programming is a process of writing code that tells the program what to do with the data in a spreadsheet.