What is Website?
- website is a collection of many web pages,and web pages are digital files
that are written using HTML(Hyper Text Markup Language).
- A web page is a document which is commonly written in HTML
and translated by a web browser. A web page can be identified by entering an URL.
- A Web page can be of the static or dynamic type.
HTML Basics :
- HTML Stands for Hypertext markup language
- Hypertext simply means “Text within Text.”
- A text has a link within it, is a hypertext.
- Whenever you click on a link which brings you to a new webpage, you have clicked on a hypertext.
- Hypertext is a way to link two or more web pages (HTML documents) with each other.
Markup language :
- A markup language is a computer language
- that is used to apply layout and formatting conventions to a text document.
- Markup language makes text more interactive and dynamic.
- It can turn text into images, tables, links, etc.
What is HTML
- HTML determines the structure of web pages.
- This structure alone is not enough to make a web page look good and interactive.
- HTML is the skeleton,
- CSS is the skin,
that brings the structure and the skin to life.
- HTML is a language used by web browsers to interpret and represent
text, images, videos, audio and other mediums for people on web pages.
- HTML defines the structure of a website how it designed.