Why do I need XAMPP for PHP?
- On a local computer, the XAMPP server software provides a suitable environment for testing MYSQL, PHP, Apache, and Perl projects.
- you will need to install a web server, to run PHP for the web.
- XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl.
- The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.
How to install Xampp?
- For Download Click Here
- Run .exe file
- Start the setup wizard
- Choose software components
- Choose the installation directory
- Start the installation process.